I'm thrilled to say that Sunstroke has been starting to get a lot of attention. The reviews/mentions are scattered all over the web, though, so I thought that I'd collect them here for anyone who might be interested. From newest to oldest:
- Robert Agcaoili at gridwriter just wrote a detailed review.
- Ben Brooks at The Brooks Review posted some positive comments about the most recent version of Sunstroke (1.3.1).
- Dave Bragdon at Readability did a nice writeup about Sunstroke and its recent inclusion of support for sending items to Readability.
- Brandon Pittman at Thank You For Your Cooperation wrote a mini review.
- Arno Richter at oelna.de put a lot of work into mocking up a version of Sunstroke that incorporates some changes he'd like to see me make to the app.
- Ben Brooks's original review.
- Joacim Melin at Macpro wrote a review in Swedish.
- Federico Viticci at MacStories did one of the first major reviews.
- Chris Cooper at AppStorm did another one of the first major reviews.
- Michael Rockwell at Initial Charge did what I believe to be the first comprehensive review of Sunstroke.
I really appreciate all of the work the people listed above put into writing about Sunstroke. It means a lot to me to see something I worked hard to create used by so many different people. That's all a developer could ever hope for (well, that and obscene wealth). If I forgot to mention any reviews, send me an email at anthony at goneeast.